Friday, January 2, 2009

Douche just isn't the word....

This fuckin dude. Do you know who he is? Let me tell you about him.

This is Carmine Agnello Jr. But since he's a douche and I guess his real father wasn't cool enough, he calls himself Carmine Gotti. Gotti is his mother's maiden name. His grandfather is the famous "Teflon Don" John Gotti. Ok, so what's my problem with him? Honestly, I regret even bringing this dude up in conversation on this post just because he deserves no outlet or advertisement of any kind whatsoever, anywhere, for being such a douche.




First, let me be the first to tell you that Carmine is a rapper. C Gotti to be correct. He's signed to Ruff Ryders. Yep, for real. His song (feat. Tony Sunshine) is called, "I'm Young, Hot, and Rich." It should be called, "I'm a Douche, Disgrace to my father's name, and I look like a bitch." Because that would be "keeping it real."




Another thing that grinds my gears is when I saw his myspace page, (again sorry for even giving him this much advertisement) it says "FREE JOHN GOTTI" on it. Wouldn't you think that since that was his grandfather, he would be aware of the fact that the man is dead? He died in jail in 2002 from cancer. We can't free him anymore Carmine. He's dead.




Before "C Gotti" happened, the name "Gotti" meant "The Dapper Don" or "The Teflon Don" - a man who took no shit from anybody, dressed himself in $5,000 suits for the fuck of it, and couldn't be stopped by the authorities until he got ratted out.

Now, when we hear the name "Gotti," we think of douchebags with spiky gelled hair and fake tans that drink Heineken and Jager-Bombs all night while hogging all the fine pussy. We hate you.



The best part about this whole thing though, is that his grandfather didn't like him either.



No comments:

Post a Comment